Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Palaces of sin

Thailand, Pattaya,
09-03-2010.

I am looking at the unshaven guy in my bathroom mirror, a grey stumble covering my chin, grey that was once blond but with the coming of age and worries has turned to this depressing greyish color...

Not that I should feel unhappy having only last night returned to Pattaya and was straight off to a GoGo Bar in south pattaya, having been invited by two elderly britons on the minibus. Both of them new to the scene and in deperate need of their own personal Pattaya tour guide, offering me free drinks and hoping for the rauchiest bars in town...

Not that I am an expert on Pattaya's sleazy bars, that part of my Pattaya life is over - been there, done that sort of stuff when I was still staying with Lucky and his mate Mick in Soi Yamato - but the offer of free drinks after two days in Bangkok meeting up with Nong, was irresitable...

Bars where the girls give life s*x shows on stage, shooting ice cubes into your drinks using their private p*rts as a means of propulsion - I kept my hand over my glass of whiskey for hygenic purposes though my new-found buddies had no such qualms knocking down their drinks spiked with female bodily juices like it was cocoa with an overdose of sugar...

Nor did they mind sticking their fingers up certain feminine or*fices where a hunderd or more fingers go up on any given night in these palaces of sin, where the Mamasan will come over to check if a inflated lady's drink could be extracted from heated up Farang minds, maybe the bar fee for a quicky upstairs though I have seen real pen*tr*tion taking place too in these bars - a mere hundert baht and male equipm*nt is expertly freed from the closed confinement of sweaty Farang shorts...

Eventually my western-trained Guild Complex takes over though without any real reason but I know from previous experience that this crazy Guild Complex will be my nocturnal bed partner for the rest of the night - my bar hopping amigos are way too buzy licking fingers that were only mere moments ago up in h*les that they imagined when they met me in that minibus from Bangkok to Pattaya's rauchy and sleazy night life, to see my hasty retreat enjoying themselves to the max, never having heard of personal envolvement with this army of Hot Mommas...

So here I am looking at this haggard face looking back at me in the early hours of the morning, remembering returning to the my New Star room in Soi Honey-Inn using the back alleys, trying to evade possible local female friends in need of free lodging, wanting to be alone, wanting to willow in my feelings of guild and sorrow...well, by the looks on that stupid Farang face at the other side of my bathroom mirror, I would say I did a good job of it...

No comments: