Saturday, March 27, 2010

Montrosities in my room

Thailand, Pattaya,
27-03-2010.

A wake up with a curtain of shiny black hair covering my face, causing a serious itch in my nostrils, pushing this wave of blackness away I get confronted by a pair of smeared lips, lipstick poluting my pillows and a heavy breath going up my nose that makes me feel like puking though I had remarably little to drink last night - just a few cans of Ancha beer in front of my hotel not all that late night while sketching the erotic pictures one of motorbike taxistas showed me on his cell phone...

Trying to get myself to a sitting position without waking my unknown bed partner - I have some fague memories of her knocking on my door last night explaing she was one of my models over these last couple of confusing days of painting before she collasped on the floor boozed out on Thai moonshine whiskey as the heavy odour coming out of her mouth betrayed me - I get confronted with yet another female body on the floor in a fetal postion and with the bed sheet wrapped partly around her body, snoring loudly...

I seem to remember the arrival of this equally unknown visitor as well, just after I dumped Miss Black-Curtain-Hair on the other side of my bed, equally drunk and in need of supportive bodily aid as well, apperently also a model though neither did she trigger any memories inside the battlefield that is my Farang mind...

Standing in front of my toilet bowl, watching my dark-yellow stream and trying to make sense of these last couple of days - did I really throw out Miss Jiff for being too dominant over my self-chosen free life style or did I? - was she out of her mind, mad at me, screaming at me down in the lobby " me never come watch Starttrek in your room again" sort of sh*t - or was that all my imagination caused by an overworked ameteur painter being put under pressure by a Thai lady of the night who had the "delicious" smell of Thai Baht and possibly world fame inside her tiny female head...

I brush my teeth still lost in thought when Miss-Black-Curtain-Hair staggers in stark naked - I don't seem to remember undressing her last night - and sits down in front of the still unflushed toilet bowl, heavy gagging and loud groaning before the half digested remnants of Thai moonshine whiskey mixes with my morning urine...more groaning coming from my room telling me my number two visitor will soon join this crazy bathroom party...

Better I go out, back to the boulevard for 7/Eleven coffee, maybe a toasti with ham and cheese and leave these tow montrosities to their own devices - did Miss Jiff really bring models like them to my room...no wonder I took the spare key from her yesterday, small miracle I told her my room is off-limits to her...

No comments: