Friday, March 19, 2010

Painting Miss Tuk

Thailand, Pattaya,
20-03-2010.

My new art stuff bought at the Pattaya Festival shopping mall is really to my liking, new pensils to replace the old overused ones, once again I found fluorescent acrylic paint - great for the dimly lit room I am presently in, Tuk's room on Soi Bukauow...I feel a bit like a monk being in the process of severe deep meditation totally unaware of the small cubicle he is presiding in....

Like I am totally unaware of Tuk's provokative attitute - well, not really so to tell the truth - while posing for me - I have a strong suspicion her mind is more on c*rnal l*st, more interested in the games adults play than sitting on her bed being a nude model for me, hard for her to keep quiet and stay in place, don't move her beautiful body around all the time, her eyes frequently shifting to my cr*tch instead askew to my position on the floor...

I try hard to focus on my art work but feel like being on the run, a realm where there are no friends but my not so real Westerpark brotherhood of alcoholic "friends", always keen on free beer from my fridge but never bringing anything along themselves...I might pay my models 100/200 Baht for a modelling session but the amounty of free drinks and Thai food they carry up to my New Star
room is staggering...

I still try hard to focus on my art work but still feel like being on the run, back on my iron lady, my bicycle, somewhere in Southern Europe, maybe Mexico or The States, wildcamping in a cactus forest or maybe in Yosemity Valley where there are no Thai Hot mommas to keep me occupied, no army of Local ladies of the night looking for free lodging during heavy tropical rain storms at night, just me alone in my tent with the patting of rain drops on the canvas of my linen night time travel partner....

Outside the pattaya Music Festival is in full swing with the Amataya - the Thai elite from bangkok - celebrating their victory over the Red Shirt Movement, a full week of rallying in the streets of Bangkok and Mister Abhisit's governement is still intact while the UDD's daily demonstrations have quite literally bled to an infamous death - I presume you saw them on TV washing their own precious blood down the Bangkok streets - yeah, big party time for the Thai elite while poor MOI is doing all sorts of mental mind hopping trying to get my painting finished while at the same time trying hard to avoid Tuk's desires for night time activities...

No comments: