Friday, April 29, 2011

Yings from across the world in my house

Amsterdam,

I have my house full with ladies, young Yings from Taiwan, Slovenia and Colombia, guests who send me requests on the http://www.couchsurfing.org/ website...

"All the hostals are full, please, we will be happy with just a plain place on the ground," "need a couch, anybody can help me?"...

I feel a bit like being back in my beloved Pattaya where the local ladies, Hot Mommas from the infamous and notorious Thai nightlife run down the door of my 350 Baht room, 100 Channels satelite TV included, bringing me food and drinks, looking for a place to crash...where I often have to treat my way carefully around the place on my way to the bathroom during the night, where I wake up in the "not so early morning" to the snores of my female visitors lying around at random on the floor and on the big double bed, slender Asian arms and legs, brownish and all that, wrapped around my various body parts ...

Where I find typical feminine pharaphernalia like lipstick and eye liner, maybe a forgotten piece of lingerie under my bed...a sweaty bra in my bathroom and the oh so typical smells of the Sisterhood of Young Females hanging all around the place, perfume and feminine odours lingering in my Farang nostrils...

At least here in Amsterdam in my own house, old and crappy as it might be, I can at least retire to my bedroom, to the second room in the back of my Dutch condo, waking up early morning to the sounds of one of my guests having a cr*p on the toilet...after all my bathroom is in the back of my house, tough luck for me, or maybe less privacy for my international list of overnighters... 

No comments: