Friday, April 15, 2011

Back in Amsterdam, back another summer of making beaucoup D'argent

Amsterdam, 15 April 2011.

For a short moment I look at the photo of me and Nong, back in our happier days, back on the beach in Pattaya when Soi Buokaoh was still a mud pool during the Monsoon unpaved and with bags of sand in front of the bars to stop the water from flooding the insides, back to the days when Jamie was still alive...

I look at the pics of myself when I was a bicycle messenger cycling the busy streets of Amsterdam, my portophone always reminding me of my haste, HURRY UP, SHIVA, WE HAVE A SUPERSPOED AT well whatever...hanging out at Leideseplein after my shift with the other blokes and girls, blowing pot and drinking Heineken, laughing and having fun....

I look at the pics of myself with my kids, the kids I was never really a father too, never been good at being a parent..

Pics of women all over the world, exotic locations and erotic looking babes...well, that was something I was good at I guess...

Guess, I am back home, back in the coffee shop rife place called Amsterdam, back in that city where I have to slash it out again for another summer with the Brotherhood of Professional Park Drunks, back to another summer in front of the world famous Anne Frank House selling games and saving up Beaucoup D'argent for another winter in the Land Of The Smiles....

Shit, wish it was already winter again!!!

No comments: