Monday, April 25, 2011

Westergas Fabriek Ketelhuis, Amsterdam Westerpark

Amsterdam,

I admit, no doubt about, no way I can deny it, drawing architecture is definitely not my Forte, but still...every so often I feel the need, drawings of my city, with the sacred Internet a real possibility to show the whole wide world what my place of domicile looks like...

This is the Westergas Fabriek Ketelhuis in Amsterdam Westerpark...or at least my artistic version of it which is probably not all that good...

After the renovation several years ago Westerpark is a big cultural centre with culture events, art markets and various festivals each summer...or else just a nice park to go to on a sunny spring or summer day with your rented bike - don't forget to lock it -  smoke your spliff, drink your glas of Albert Heyn supermarket Red Wine - only three Euro for a litre bottle of table wine available just around the corner from the park in the Spaarndaamerstr. in the aforementioned Appie supermarket - or else luke warm Pilsener for only 50 cent half a litre alu can... ENJOY I would say....

No comments: