Saturday, April 16, 2011

Miss Jiff, the business lady

a drawing of Miss Jiff, my number one Amiga and "art agent", always having little dollar signs in her dark Thai shiners when she comes into my room in the New Star Guest House in Pattaya for possible new drawings, maybe some charcoal nudes of Hot Mommas on Bangkok Post newspaper pages, pinned to the walls...

Her gray braincells quickly doing its arithmetic, how much can she charge the Bangkok elite coming to Pattaya's polluted beach during the weekends, or maybe a bunch of Farangs interested....

If I have been lazy she will scold me good-naturedly before switcing on my 100 channels satelite TV for another episode of Startrek, a female Thai trekky making herself compfy-compfy on my bed, a plastic bag with food and drinks within easy reach...

I guess I can't really blame her, with her serious overbite both in her under and upper jaw, and dimunitive skinny body she probably won't find many Farang customers on the beach, surviving on her own on a bare bread excistence...no wonder she tries to take up permanent residence in my room wheneve I am around...always leaving some clothes before departure the next day, a good reason for coming back...scan the place for possible new artwork, more money to be made selling in on the beach...

No comments: