Friday, April 22, 2011

Madame Stoeptegel (part two)

Amsterdam, 22 April 2011.

Feared by many, loved by very few, but still she didn't mind posing for me in the nude in my New Star Guest House room, a few bottles of Chang, maybe some Thai moonshine rice whiskey but Pas D'argent, Ao Mai Thai Baht though staying the night was preferable to another night on the beach...

 She would often show me her wallet full with 1000 Baht notes stolen yet again from another h*rny Indian tourist, "they not like going Thamruat", drink too much whiskey, not can make Bam-Bam", she would proudly tell me before pushing the stupid little typical lady wallet back behing her bra, asking me if I would like a beer, maybe another nude posing session in my room...

Yeah, stealing money from h*rny indian male tourists and chasing European Farang men down the boulevard with her high heeled platform shoes though a big pavement stone would come in handy as well - hence her nickname Madame Stoeptegel - when she was in one of her more aggressive moods...

Still, I never had any problems with Madame Stoeptegel...thanks for posing Tui.

No comments: