Monday, April 4, 2011

Messages on my phone, well actually Nong's phone.

Thailand, bangkok,
04 April 2011.

nana Plaza's food market is just coming into swing with early Farang male, Thai female couples having an early bite before hitting the raucous bars and small groups of Isan Yings enjoying a plate of spicy Somtan, a few bottles of Leo before diving into the Go Go places of their nightly employment, a couple of squarish looking Kathoys eyeing me curiously, probably wanting to Phom Ao Chai Khun tonite....

Me will take good care of you tonight, Phom Tilak from far away Farang Land...

I check my internet using the mobile phone Nong gave me last night, 3000 BAHT a month of free intenet, more than enough to check on my Facbook account, a message from Peter Klashorst aka Het Konijn Dat Klashorst heet according to some vindictive NRC Dutch newspaper reporter...what the hell is wrong between these two anyway...

I try to concentrate on my drawings of the world around me, Thai ladies of the night aplenty to immoralise in my 40 baht Thai produced sketchbook while slowly working on my cold to the touch Chang beer, a small fried brass as an appetiser for later tonight when Nong will have freed herself from her Norwegian sugar daddy, basically when he has fallen asleep after consuming his daily two bottles of Regency, the third one will hopefully be stacked away in her lady's handbag for consumption in the dumphouse hotel - if I can call it that - back in Soi 23, her sexercise place where, I have no doubt, she has lots of fun with young Isan farmer's sons having come to Bangkok in search of a motorbike taxi excistence, nothing can be worse but living a boring life in Thailand's rice producing villages up north...

Again my - that is Nong's phone - does its beebing work warning me yet again of incoming messages on both Facebook and Yahoo....Nong on the way with Regency and a wad of Thai red colored 100 baht notes, Peter Klashorst telling me by means of facebook of his imminent departure for Amsterdam...too bad for him - I bet a 1000 to a single Baht my friend nong would have taken good CARE OF HIM - well, posing in the nude that is, and throwing her Norwegian Pensionado boyfriend's savings around as though they where mouldy raisin cooking out of date and therefore obsolete, ready for the dustbin but in this case...yeah right, READY FOR NANA'S ROWDY NIGHTLIFE and a drunk posing session in the nude afterwards with that darned bottle of regency stacked away in her expensive lady's handbag!!!

No comments: