Saturday, April 9, 2011

Detoxing in Dubai

Thailand, Bangkok,
09 April 2011.

With Soi Cowboy just around the corner from my No Name Hotel in Soi 22 and Nana Entertainment Plaza within walking distance, I wonder what was in my f*cked-up farang mind, say what, 5 or 6 months ago when I booked my Emirates Plane ticket for Bangkok, my three month a year bit of fun in a far diffrent world as my own back home in Amsterdam...

Opting for a five day stay in Dubai seemed like a GRAND idea at the time, a new city in my life, another place to visit in the Gulf area, walk around the Souhks and Indian bazaars, five days of easy but alcohol and girly bars free life in a Arabic world where I can relax and do the big detox thing before my "other" life starts again, a summer of selling my games at the world Anne Frank House facing the long queue of waiting cry-bes from all over the place, waiting for their turn to see the Achterhuis where a small and young frele looking Jewish girl wrote her version of living a life in a time that was controled by Nasi swines with no consciousness or morality ...the paper tear handkerchives are already at hand waiting for the cries of horror...five Euro for one game lady, 10 Euro for 3 games...my next trip seems ensured thanks to the horrors experienced by a young innocent Jewish girl!!!

Still, another five days enjoying the little pleasures of Bangkok's sex rife nightlife, Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza begging me to stay, cheaper prices and more fun...or else detoxing from all this weird crap is not such a bad idea after all, Nong might disagree though...

Tonight I will be on the plane to Dubai for my detox shit!!! 

No comments: