Friday, December 10, 2010

The Sleazy Corner of my mind.

Holland, Amsterdam,
10 Dec. 2010.

The Sleazy Corner of my nutty mind is that part of that gray brain mass I secretly refer to when my thoughts turn erotic..like tonight coming back from my daily jogging routine in Westerpark, watching this lady jogger ahead of me and the subtle movement of her well-shaped behind...a friendly neighbor on his bicycle cycling in the opposite direction probably guesing my mental processes judging from the knowing smile he gave me, his five or six year old daughter on the back of his bike totally unaware of this little bit of male adult bonding...

Or maybe the part of my Farang mind where blotted-out memories from the past, experiences with countless international females manifest themselves with a vengeance leaving me no peace during my much needed nighttime sleep - or was that caused by that crazy sex-obsessed monster from my dream world...never mind, better I go into Mai Pen Rai mode here...

The part that remembers sitting outside Colombian bars late at night watching Latina Putazas from the night that marched in armies on the hunt for a few meagre Colombian Pesos but were really to young to be involved in such a harsh street life...

The part that remembers Phillipino Hunting girls that all had little babies to feed fathered by h*rny American marines stationed at Angeles or Subic Bay...here it were Phillipino pesos that were so much in demand, needed to feed hungry little mouths....

Yings for the grapping while knocking down cold Leo beers at a small club at Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza....Thai Hot Mommas pretty much suffering from the same lack of dough as there same gender compatriots in this aforementioned blog story...

Nairobi and its hordes of tall dark-skinned big-*ssed prostit*tes that made me feel like I was their very personal pray...I seem to remember changing my hotel every day to escape an overdosis of female attention I was ill-prepared for considering my young and inexperienced Mbongo excistence at the time...

I could go on here for a while but I feel like it should be obvious why I ain't excatly proud of that Slezy Corner part of my nutty mind...makes me wonder why I publish it on the Holy Internet for this whole carzy world to read...

All ot it just Wrongfull Irony, my dear friend Alie!!!

No comments: