Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lady Fortuna, a fickle lady indeed

Holland, Amsterdam,
08 Dec. 2010.

Maybe I should go Nana Disco where the action can get hot and steaming on a friday or saturday night with all the Hot Mommas coming out of the numerous girly bars on Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza, no drunk as a skunk English lagerloud able to pay the bar fee - not with the dire straits there economy seems to be in these days -  and therefore unattached but sure as hell on the look out for a handsome Farang male with a fat wallet, or else the Thermae where those ladies of the night gather who really are in need of dough slash it out among themselves whenever a white male face enters for a coffee...OR???...however rumour has it that the Termae attracts huge numbers of kathoys though...

no, this ain't Krung Thep at the other side of the world, instead I am in my nearly 400 Euro a month appartment in good old Mokum remembering my previous trips to that mystic Asian realm where unattached females with very little education do their best to make a living the hard way...or maybe the Thai concept of Sanuk making it quite attractive...

But no, Thailand is not what has plaqued my mind tonight but my compulsive gambling in Macau, probably due to that little confession I made the other day to my upstairs neighbor...the way that the very notion of gambling makes my blood boil, a simple bet on the outcome of a game of pool almost like mental mastrubation...

My Amigos always wondering how does he do it, the trips, the way I handle serious bouts of boozing and dope induced oblivion for weeks or even months on end...just to quit it all overnight with no ill affects to my mental wellfare...a simple ten miutes chat with my neighbor still turning me into a nervous wreck several day ahead in the future...

Better I turn to my Kliederen with paint, no model in the house but maybe that fickle Goddess of all compulsive gamblers will do me the favour of at least a mental posing session....after all, she seems to be on my side whenever I give in to her unabashed flirting...but I have a certain notion that in the long run my Noordu - the Thai concept of luck - will be smashed to teeny little pieces by small female knuckles that can do much more harm than those belonging to George Foreman...

I paint her the way she comes to me in my mental "mastrubation" - her words, not mine -  session...hope you like the outcome.

No comments: