Friday, December 31, 2010

Susann from Stutgard


Holland, Amsterdam,
31 Dec. 2010.

This is Susaan from Stutgard, a twenty-one year old German lady who spent the last couple of nights testing the comfort of my couch, having found her way to my house with the aid of http://www.couchsurfing.org/, basically my latest couchsurfing guest though I noticed very little of her, leaving my house early in the morning and returning late at night...

She did come with me to the petting zoo though last thursday helping us out feeding the goats and sheep, having coffee with us and then disappaering to do her thing, whatever that was, downtown, returning late at night again, smoking a Big Mamma hash joint from the Heavenly coffeeshop before testing the comfortablity of my couch.

She left today, carrying her big backpack and with the sleep still in her eyes...

I guess if all my couchsurfing guests were as easy as Susann I would have a boring life here in Amsterdam!!! 

1 comment:

Momo Luna S!gnals said...

Daar had ik nooit van gehoord >> couchsurfing. Heb je vaak bezoekers op die manier?
Ik vind het leuk dat de tekening is gemaakt op een briefje van de politie. ;-)