Friday, November 26, 2010

Sex in the Hostal´s bathroom

Spain, Barcelona,
26 Nov. 2010.

With the sign saying ¨Fuera de Servicio¨ on the door of the groundfloor toilet in my Hostal, I feltl forced to do my Cry Out Of My Belly business - as an old bicycle messenger Amigo once called peeing - in one of the Baños upstairs early last night...

Quickly opening the door, not bothering to check wether it is a male or female toilet I felt an short moment of embarrasment seeing a naked female shape half hidden by a plastic shower curtain, her hand rising up for her towel, her Japanese eyes looking me straight in the face, the tiny drops of water rolling down her well-shaped body made me hestitate for just a slight second before muttering a short ¨so sorry¨, wanting to withdraw back to the corridor...

¨Pst, pst, you come here quick¨, her fingers making the universal gesture of come here...in no time I found myself behind the plastic curtain, my pants around mt anckels, her left leg around my hip, her slender hands holding on to my shoulders while we had a proverbial quicky...ten minutes of pushing from both sides before her pelvic area started to move up and down my belly, a few high pitched shrieks and she was in her female physical and mental heaven...

A quick kiss on my mouth, a short ´thank you¨ muttered from a Japanese mouth stil gasping for much needed air, bending forward and pulling up my blue jeans, my whole male equipment still in its full glory, was expertly packed away by experienced Asian hands, still wed from her shower...¨quick, quick, you go now, before someone come¨´..a soft push in my back and I was in the corridor again remembering I went to that bathroom to have a piss instaed of making out with a complete stranger though ten minutes longer would have been just fine!!!

Saw her again this morning over breakfast in the communal room, flashing knowing flirtatious dark brown eyes in my direction whenever her girlfriend was gulpnig down her cup of tea, the big backpacks at their site of the table a dead give-away they will be leaving today...I presume that next ten minutes I needed so much last night will never come around...

No comments: