Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The sad Buddha in acrylics

Holland, Amsterdam,
02 Nov. 2010.

The Sad Buddha which I already did in my sketchbook last winter - http://heraclio-heraclio.blogspot.com/2010/06/sad-buddha.html - while waiting out the Dutch cold in King Bhumipol's Asian realm, enjoying more agreeable temperatures and countless local Hot Mommas vying for my attention, the unattached male from Holland, that Farang Ting Tong painter from Amsterdam who is always willing to depart with some local currency for a hungry lady of the night who had bad luck on her side and no Farang customer to help her meagre wallet grow a bit fatter...

The Sad Buddha whose eyes fascinate me though it is my own artwork but seem to bore into mine making me remember all those Thai Yings I shared short or longer periods of my life with, to be met again the next year or maybe never again...

Yeah Buddha's sad eyes coming out of my own hands making me wonder if some hidden part of my Farang mind is trying to come to the forefront, trying to convey a message of some kind...

No comments: