Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hosting couchsurfers

Holland, Amsterdam,
03 Nov. 2010.

Every so often now I have young nubile lady backpackers in my house, sleeping on my couch as a good couchsurfer member of http://www.couchsurfing.org/ should, taking them on comprehensible cycle tours, enjoying a free meal at my favorite Surinam Chinese restaurant called Kam Yin...

But most of all getting all that aspiration to paint, portraits from the dream world, Phillipino Hunting Girls and Thai Hot Mommas, Mexican Putazas with their teeth knocked out by Mexican Borrachos who had serious erection problems due to too much Tecate beer and Cactus fermented Pulque, hard knuckles landing on the dark eyes of impoveriched ladies of the night who had no options in this Vida but selling their bodies...all of them coming out of my crazy f*ucked-up gringo - or was it Farang -mind and getting immortalised in acrylic paint and Internet stories that have no real meaning...sometimes making me fear what the digital world will think of all this shit...

Still, these couchsurfing ladies with their huge backpacks filled to overflow with dirty knickers and assorted laundry, all find their way to my couch...a free meal at the Kam Yin is all it takes to spend time at a local male's house, a real street character who has been the world over and is willing to host...

Free food and artistic inspiration my reward for participating positively in the Amsterdam tourist industry.

No comments: