Monday, October 4, 2010

Thai female faces from the dream world (part six)

Holland, Amsterdam,
04 Oct. 2010.

Funny indeed but ever since I started with this project "Thai Female Faces From The Dream World", these Thai faces belonging to my countless encounters with the Thai Sisterhood of Hot Mommas, have come to an abrupt end, leaving me long and cherished deep medicated sleep...

Though giving me the feeling something is missing, not there anymore where it should be...namely inside my fucked-up Farang mind, making me feeling as though I am incomplete...

Still...yet again a face from my dream world...

The identity of this lady remains a mistery...after all, they refuse to resurface to the more active part of my gray brain cells these days though I have no doubt they will be back with a vengeance.  

No comments: