Friday, October 1, 2010

Irena from Italy

Holland, Amsterdam,
01 Oct. 2010.

October, the month of autumn but still, the weather here in Amsterdam apperently decided to give in to the demands of the sun worshippers, a few last of sunny days that will continue untill after the weekend if I can believe the weather forecast...a few last days at the Anne Frank House keeping myself busy with my treasured one-man Mandala business...

"Io Voglio Soltanto Un Mandala, Signore", a young redhead Italian lady tells me, maybe her first time out of her Maffia-ruled home country believing Italian is as widespread in this crazy world as the Queen's English...and though my Italian is basic it suffices for my little handicraft Negozio...I even manage to get the message across, convince her to pose for me, Dieci Minuti of sitting down on my old and worn little camping chair...

In the end I sell 16 games...definitely better as feeling bored in the house watching the Dutch rain batter against my windows

No comments: