Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Big ugly motherf*cker at De Tweede Mijl

Holland, Amsterdam,
19 Oct. 2010.

Oh, I have seen this ominous looking character before at De Tweede Mijl, always giving me ugly hostile looks, trying to impress me with threatening twisted smiles, trying to make me sh*t my pants with pure agression coming out of bayou blue colored malignious eyes...not that I have ever exchange a single word with this big ugly motherf*cker, but I know perfectly well were the hostility comes from...

It is that time of the years again where I move through the city with ease and a certain sef-assurance, c*ck sure of my yearly wintering place, tropical beaches, cold to the touch Leo beers, good Thai food and local Yings all clamouring for my Farang attention while all these street alcoholics, druggies, yunks and equally assorted losers from the inner city, Amsterdam West and the Westerpark ask themselves the same questions that has been plaqueing them since my sorry exsistence in their hopeless lives...

"How does he do it?", "Hoe doet-ie 't?", after all the news is out, Mister Shiva the crazy street seller at the Anne Frank House will be off again for his three month stint in an oriental tropical paradise, with all the aforementioned little pleasures in a single male Farang life...

I smile back at Mister Big Ugly Motherf*cker benignly while sketching him in my drawing journal, trying hard to make him look even more ungly as he is in real life, having no doubt whatsoever he detects the little speckles of absolute - almost orgasmic - amusement beaming back at him from my own bayou blue shiners...

When I show the result to some of the Tweede mijl more friendly habitues, I have the certain feeling I have a near nuclear explosion on my Gringo hands here.

No comments: