Sunday, October 10, 2010

My mental solitary monk's prayer cell

Holland, Amsterdam,
10-10-2010.

My paint is once again flying around wildly in my house, naked women in provocative poses coming out of my Farang hands, bringing me back to my room in Pattaya, or maybe back to to that crazy Casa de Putazas in Kowloon, Hong Kong all these years ago...these places far away from my native Holland, several thousands of kilometers from my beloved Amsterdam...

I go into a frenzy with colorfull art bringing my f*cked-up Gringo head to higher levels of excistence...I feel like adding cacti and Chinese reeds, magic signs and Thai newspaper script...back to my solitary life, feeling like I am locked up inside a monk's prayer cell with nothing in my gray brain cells but the art I am working on, my God being the paint, canvas and pensils lying at random all around me...

I am indeed well inspired having yet again another young Asian lady in my house who has found the way to the couch in my living-room by means of http://www.couchsurfing.org/...

I have to really keep up hosting these beauties from the world over, taking them on comprehensible cycle tours around the historic heart of the city, a free meal at the Kam Yin in the Warmoesstraat, charming company, the feeling of being young again, my neighbors and friends wondering where the hell does he get all these good looking babes from....but most importantly getting all this great motivation, this Numero Uno inspiration to return to my mental solitary monk's prayer cell and have paint flying all over the place, staining my carpet and my old blue jeans, bringing me back to the Hot Momma rich room in my New Star guest house in King Bhumipol's Asian Realm...

No comments: