Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Death of a Hot Momma

Thailand, Pattaya,
28-01-2010.

I'm in an uneasy dream world where Lord Buddha's big compassionate eyes look down on my sleeping frame, neither sympathetic nor hostile but always involved, protecting me through the sheer magic of my Buddha pendant, a gift so lonf ago from Nong. His very presence might keep the gaudy carnival of life out in the Soi outside, but not the sad images of Miss Ohn who according to her friend Ahn died only four days ago...

Just missed her sorry demise by a day and I'm seriously wondering wether or not that is a blessing or a curse.....?

Halucinary vapours, clammy and sickening run through my Farang drug crazed mind...remembering how she used to come to my room often at 03.00 h./05.00 o'clock in the morning her freaked out mind high on too much Meakhong whisky and unable to sleep due to heavy and copious amount of Yaa-Baa playing havoc on her tortured mind, tossing around on her side of the bed wanting condom-free s*x - that Yaa-Baa sh*t gets them h***y too much, often the only way these poor creatures of the night can stand these sweaty big bellied elderly and drunk Farangs b*nging away at their lithe Asian bodies...

I clearly remember her big elefant tattoe on her right arm, a Noordu against bad luck, a heathen fetish maybe to a member of the Roman Church or a devout Muslim but to her a vain hope of salvation, good fortune that will go beyond the gates of hell - a bit like the Thai equivalent of a lucky rabbit's food... I presume that her Noordu eventually gave up leaving her with stomach cancer with seeds going al the way down to her legs...

According to her friend Ahn she died in much agony and suffered for months before the inevitable end came upon her, the arms of the mercifull Lord Buddha taking her Phi - her soul you know - and hopefully transporting her to a better place, be it Buddhist Nirvana or some sort of Devine Paradise, a Holy Place where a special place for the Hot Momma Clan of Isan females has been kept for her...or so I can only hope.

Didn't I see her on the boulevard the day I arrived, the elefant tattoe a dead give-away...must have been her spirit showing herself to me as a last farewell, a sort of Khap Khun very much for helping her out countless times...not something hard to believe in this mystic nation that breathes spirituality from its very pores...

I'm still suffering in the realm of Lord morpheus when Knock-Knock-Knock it goes on my door, opening it to a stunningly beautifull Hot Momma dressed in extremely short red colored shorts apolgising for mistakenly banging away on my door and asking "you like shorttime, maybe", I send her away just to find Miss Apple in the same spot mere minutes later with whom I have been drinking cans of Leo beer on the boulevard for these last few days asking me for a place to crash "my friend have Farang man in room, me not like sleep on beach", yeah, well, why not I presume.

SO VERY SORRY MISS OHN, see you again in the next life around or else in the afterworld, sleep well my poor dear friend, will never forget you and all that!!!

No comments: