Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Angel Of Death

Bangkok, somewhere in the spring of 1995

She is standing with her shapely light brown colored back to the bed, facing the madhouse that is Bangkok`s rush hour in the late afternoon, the small fan on the bed side table is vainly trying to battle the oppressive air - Bangkok is an oven at this time of year.

I remember I picked her up last night at a disco out on Silom Road, someplace up there anyway - I was way too loaded to really care where I was hunting for Thai snatch...to be honest, down to the truth and all that, I don`t even seem to remember getting home, let alone have luscious sexs with her....King Alcohol did it again I guess!!!

"The Angel Of Death", we call her. Her melodious female voice rings in my ears, slowly penetrating the alcohol-impregnated fogs inside my Farang skull..."I must go see her now, last night you make Bumsing me all night but no condom, me have water you inside me now, maybe baby, me must go Mammasam Angel Of Death for medicine, me can not affort have baby...

Her voice trails on and on and I get the idea, money for the motorbike and more Thai Baht for the medicine, the notorious Morning After pill so popular among my female contemporaries during my teens in the deep south of my native Holland.

With a hefty 1000 Baht lighter in my wallet, I find myself back risking my very life on the back of one of these Bangkok Burrial While We Transport You motorbike taxis feeling pretty sure my driver has got a few puffs of Yaa-Baa down his Asian throat. Not that I care a shit...I wanna go down to Soi Cowboy where the music is loud and the Hot Momma voices originating from open air bars, aplenty "hey you, sexy man, come inside, please...

I can see the lights already up ahaed, over the shoulder of my motorbike taxi, the raucous laughter of English lagerlouds and the high pitched voices of Thai sex workers besieging my Farang ears, promising me the infamous and notourious entertainment of the Thai night life directed to Farang males with a fat wallet and a strong sexual drive for Asian snatch, never bothering about an army of Leuk Krueg babies left behind as holiday momentoes for Thai Hot Mommas. !!!

Amsterdam, 12-01-2010,

Ha, with my departure date arriving real fast now, the stories are like waterfalls running havoc inside my Farang skull, keeping me awake at night and hoping for a fast relief, tomorrow should be my DAY!!!

No comments: