Monday, January 11, 2010

For a fistfull of one dollar notes...

Amsterdam,

Thailand, that male kingdom in faraway Asia, twelve hours by plane and a mere 50-odd hours to while away in snow-blanketed Amsterdam - no more season of the all time tourist favorite TULIPS in multi-colored hues - snow instead and a biting cold attacking my exposed nerve ends, my lips becoming raw and tintling, flakes of snow making the going difficult and adding even more to my mental and physical discomfort...

Small wonder my mind is on a twenty-four hour Hot Momma/Hot Thailand trip, trying hard to savour these memories of hot and steamy sex in my New Star Hotel - or a multitute of guesthouses, dump holes that carried the fancy name HOTEL or didn`t even have a name at all but where the Hot Momma Bumbing was good and savourable - enough jack-off material to last me another boring summer in Holland`s number one capital...

Or maybe another collection of ravaged Thai females visiting me in my most private moments, making me forget all the tasty yummy-yummy Bumsing we joined in in the past, instead making me wonder what came out of that huge army of global third world desperate females that so willingly spent their nights with me.

A fistfull of one dollar notes will go a long way in the Land Of The Destitute...

If ever they disappear from my slumbering mind I presume I`ll still have their faces depicted on wood, paper or stone, sketches and paintings with acrylics, pensil or pastel, charcoal or oil paint, covering the walls of my old and crappy house here in Amsterdam, reminding me constantly of my Western trained Guilt Complex that the avarage Asian would laugh at, politely though behind my back ...If ever I tire of these...I could put them outside in the street, a free gift to a "lucky" American tourist...

No comments: