Saturday, December 22, 2007

Troubled dreams.

Amsterdam, 22-12-2007. My nights are still troubled by alcohol invested dreams that I would rather call nightmares but such is life, I presume....Slept well last night though, for a change that is!!! Woke up only a few times and I`ve no recollections of ghosts of the past coming out of these dark corners of my mind to torment my sleep, my sanity and mental health. Leave me turning around for hours trying to find back the peace that sleep is supposed to bring you so you`ll wake up in the morning to be able to face a brand new day. Clammy sweat soaking my T-shirt, the sheets and the pillow!!! Oh, these dreams were still there but they didn`t manage to come to the forefront of my troubled and tormented mind. Good thing because I had my volunteer job at the animal farm today, a thing I like to do, social participation the doctor from the social wellfare office called it the other day. Also telling me I`ve no reasons to come back or look for a job for quite some time to come!!! With my next ticket to Thailand in my pocket I left his office, bad dreams or no bad dreams a BIG SMILE on my face.

No comments: