Sunday, December 2, 2007

Old Trabants in Budapest.


Budapest, 23-11-2007. I had way too much to drink last night, mixing beer with vino rojo and a couple of shots of whiskey to top it all off. The living-room of my hostel here must have been the witness to at least a 1000 parties during the hostel`s excistence. People from all over the world swapping travel stories while knocking down all sorts of alcoholic beverages. I am no stranger to that and happily participate. If there is one thing I really notice in the streets of Budapest, it are all the old East German Trabant automobiles. They don`t make these old cars anymore but in Budapest the streets are still full with them and I`m quite sure that Trabant buffs from across the globe would walk around this town having the time of their life!!!

No comments: