Sunday, December 16, 2007

A bottle of Red Wine instead.

Amsterdam, 15-12-2007. Just managed to get rid of that Little Shit, Richard. He was already here a few days ago together with Rob trying to get % Euro out of me for some stolen/found labtop. These tomcats are always in need of money and I`m starting to get really pissed off with their endless visits to my house with their street found/stolen shit. An old crappy bicycle or huge color TV. Their endless quest for pot, beer and God knows what else. I was supposed to have a date with Wilma tonight, the aruban lady I met downtown last week. She even phoned the animal farm to get a message across to me but didn`t want me to come over to her place tonight. Instead she said we should meet at the same place we met last week. So once again I refused the attentions of Miss Great Tongue Kisser and decided to spend the night in the company of a bottle of Red Wine instead!!!

No comments: