Monday, December 3, 2007

Joland`s usual portion of shit.

Amsterdam, 02-12-2007. Life got the better of me last night and I went over to see Rob, one of the members of the Gang of Evil Brothers. I wa not really surprised to find Richard The Little Shit at his place as well. The Little Shit is homeless and he and Rob go way back, all the way to childhood actually. With Rob blind drunk and probably on more than only King Alcohol, I heart the latest street stories!!!Sounded like Jolanda got her portion of usual shit only the night before. She was on my mobile several times that night but I kept breaking the connexion. Maybe the stupid woman would be much better off with a good dose of the clap!!! Then you only need to take your peneciline to get of it. It takes more than peneciline to get rid of Rob and Richard!!!

No comments: