Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thai prostitutes and polish women.

Warsaw, 25-11-2007. Lying on my sleeper in an otherwise empty compartment of three bunk beds, in the dark with two luke warm beers in my belly, the kha-denk kha-denk of the not-so-fast moving train trying to lull me to sleep. But Morpheus` arms do not want to embrace me tonight. Instead my mind, as so often before, is tormented by memories of the past. Thai prostitues scream at me in their hunderts, their erstwhile beautiful faces distorted by hate and rage, thier once good looks ravaged by all the alcoholic parties their many farang boy-friends wanted them to participate in. Their bodies, once nubile and attractive now destroyed by numerous Vds and AIDS. I`m overwhelmed and scared out of my wits. When finally I wake up in the early morning, my body is covered in clammy sweat, the sheets of my sleeper/couchette are soaked with it. The train`s attendant is knocking on the door informing me of the train`s imminent arrival at Varscava Centralna offering me a cup of strong coffee and a sandwich courtesy of the Polish Railway Company. Warsaw, a new destination in my life. Already these crazy thai putas are disappearing to the darker and hazier corners of my fucked-up mind. With my good mood returning, I wonder what polish women will be like!!!

No comments: