Monday, October 31, 2011

Along El camino, nine days of walking

Burgos, 31 oktober 2011.

High table lands and fellow travellers, leaving them behind or they overtaking me, forested trails with cobble stone paths that hurt my poor feet with each step, my crazy brain cells still going into overload while I put one painfull step in front of the other - without pain there is no satisfection, a truth that stands as strong as a concrete building - ...but no, the truth is that each step is getting me stronger, my head emptier...I even catch myself whistling every so often, my bare shoulders taking the straps of my heavy backpack with an ease that was not there only mere days ago, my torso cald in a Thai Buddy singlet hardly producing persperation compared to the sweat drenched same Thai singlet of only last week´s struggling...

Spending my evenings with beautifull Corean women who are obsessed with my daily drawings, my sketchbook going from manicured female fingers to more Asian femininity, high pitches giggles at my Desnuda drawings from Amsterdam, shy questions fore photo companionship, more shy Preguntitas for a portrait, the gray in my ten day old beard seems to impose tentative chin touches...my travelling stories awes them though I leave out my day time mental worries of these other crazy countries I visited - young ladies should enjoy themselves and don´t have to be horrorised by nutty life experiences from an old fuck like me...well, I aint that old but surely getting there...

Entering Burgos along a long industrialised paved road after all these days of solitute and Pas de Gran Cité Vie is getting on my nerves, the exhaust fumes of passing cars like poisonous toxic on my overloaded gray brain cells, but defiantly I walk on keen on a bed dormitory style in yet another Refugio...

!6 days of walking remain...probably devoid of internet access...so no way to throw my daily pensive moments on the Sacred net...SHOULD BUY A SMALL LABTOP NEXT TIME AROUND!!!

No comments: