Monday, October 10, 2011

Joana and the Winston Bar in the Warmoesstraat

                                                  Amsterdam,

This is Joana from Spain but working in Amsterdam who I met last week in the Winston Bar in the Amsterdam Warmoestraat...a downtown bar that is rumoured to be the biggest pick-up joint in the whole of Holland, a bar where the clientĂȘle can often be found on the stage - when there is no band playing - to check out the fresh "flesh" available for "consumption", a great vantage point as far as the visual world goes in this bar...I happen to have personal experience here...

Having this lively lady on the back of my ATB - all terrain bike you know - 03.00 o 'clock in the morning with her hands on a certain quest underneath my shirt and my head heavy on several pints of Heineken, was no easy job but I manage...

steamy and hot encounters followed suit...she made the contact and I made this sketch... 

No comments: