Friday, October 21, 2011

Kadhafi, another one bites the dust

                                           Amsterdam,

I started with this big bossomed black woman sitting opposite me in the train, coming back from Amstel Station after my last walk around Amsterdam, preparing myself for the Santiago De Compostela trek, checking out the bus station for my bus tomorrow morning to Bilbao, northern Spain...but the heavy and angry looks she shot me made me decide to continue with this younger version of Kadhafi I found in the daily Telegraaf newspaper...

From the days he still supported international terrorism and considered himself the king of Africa, the rightfull ruler of the Arab world...

From the days when President Ronald Reagan called him The Mad Dog, a nick that stuck...

I guess he was blissfully unaware in the  then and there of his messy bloody death in the here and now, 21 october 2011, taken out of a rubbish strewn sewage tube and begging for his life...

Bragging and boasting, challenging the whole world and ending his life as a coward in the dust and dirt of his native city Sirte for the whole world to see!!!

No comments: