Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Along El Camino, 11 days of walking.

New types of technology to cope with in small refugios, never got to use a labtop with no mouse...still trying to get my blogging stories across and on the sacred internet...

Like the little plump swiss lady and her infatuation with me, pushing heR OVERLOADED BICYCLE ALONG WHILE ASKING ME : SIE HABEN TOCH NICHTS DAGEGEN WENN ICH EIN BISSCHEN MIT IHNEN MIT LAUFEN, ICHE HBE  DA IRGENWIE EINE BESITIMMTE BEGEISTERUNG MIT INHEN..LITTLE AND PLUMP, ONLY TWENTY YEARS OF AGE AND REALLY NOT MY TYPE, BUT WHATEVER...

maybe the fat slob in my refugio last night whose pants probably had not been changed for week, I actually suspected he even slleps in them as well as in his wine freckled, sweaty shirt, his toothless mouth sagging to the left because of jur of wine he would pore into his mouth while keeping an eartheware jug of vino high in the air upside down, one litro de vino tinto he could knock down that way he claimed and probably frequently did cada dia.

My feet still hurting but my head getting emptier by the day, running into other peregrino every day and really needing some serious internet access...but I drag on...

No comments: