Sunday, November 27, 2011

Maybe two bottles of red table wine

                                         Amsterdam, 27 Nov. 2011.

I know I shouldn't complain, not about the shitty autumn weather plaqueing my beloved Mokum, the shitty weather that keeps me inside the house where I spend the better part of the day freaking around with my acrylic colors, my paint brushes and the models that appear in my dream world...thanks to Lord Morpheus, the God of that limbo realm where the dreams rule the sleeping world of my excistence...

I know I shouldn't complain about my empty wallet with Rob, the King Of My Toilet where he needs to go at least every 15 minutes of the time he spends inside my house due to serious damage done to his insides by the massive amounts of cheap Appie Heyn beer he consumes every day of his sorry excistence, coming over tonight to finally pay off all his debts and a bottle of tasty red table wine as a bonus and "Muchas Gracias" for helping me out these last couple of months with free beer and 2 Euro last monday, 5 three days before that, ect, ect...I have given up counting all that stupid change he managed to talk me out of...

I know I shouldn't complain about the lack of models in the real world, not with Lola just on the phone, promising me to come over tonight with a take-away meal from the Kam Yin, Nasi special with pork, my favourite, and yet another bottle of red table wine...forget about her ex-boyfriend who was on that same phone last night asking me with a voice so brusque it reminded me somehow of the biblican Goliath, "what are you doing f*cking my woman?"...couldn't even be bother to get into that discussion...phones are there to break the conection after all!!!   

No comments: