Monday, November 28, 2011

Cosmic coincidence

 Amsterdam, 28 Nov. 2011.
I seriously wonder if is cosmic coincidence when my house bell does it's well known double ring, proclaiming the arrival of Rob, The King Of My Toilet, just as Lola is out of her wintery garments and hopping around my house in her pinkish lingerie...another modelling session is about to be in full swing here...

We have just finished Kam Yin provided Nasi Special Pork, have opened a bottle of Beaujolais Villages Primeur, vintage 2011, already half way down our thirsty throats, ready we are for our favourite evening hobbies...

A bit like "Met Je Neus In De Boter Vallen" as the Dutch proverb goes, falling with your nose in the butter jar, having a lucky streak here for Mister Park Alcoholic...but no, Rob hardly pays nubile near naked lady any heed, quick introductions pushed aside with heavy stories about his latest visit to his doctor and his godammed darm problems, a big fat bag full with more take-away food, a bottle of Rosé table wine which he always mistakes for red wine for me, his mate...gulping down food by the spoon full with parts of tomatoe based Bolonaise dripping down his unshaven chin, staining his unwashed shirt, telling us stories how his doctor told him to eat good...

"When I eat good, my thin shit will be solid again", gulp, gulp, gulp..."nice and hard, once a day"...indeed good dinner table conversation I guess...

No comments: