Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lola on the phone

                                                 Amsterdam,

I guess the word is out despite keeping my cell off guard, no recharging that little wonder of present day technology, my friends and enemies alike seem to always know when I am back in town....

Lola on my house phone, wanting to pose little bit and make love little bit, reminding me of Tuk - my Thai lady friend from some years back - who had pretty much the same vocabulary, be it in part Thai English mixed with her native Isan Thai...me like make pose for you "leettle beet", make love Nit Noi and eat Mak Mak...

Well, I guess a live model makes more fun for the artist then one from my notorious dream world...

I this case I painted her protrait on a newspaper page, acrylics and a black marker....and the little bit of posing turned into a full night of modelling, drinking Spainsh red wine...what came after the modelling session is private!

No comments: