Sunday, May 15, 2011

Valentina from Freiburg

Amsterdam,

This is 20 year old Valentina from Freiburg, a mixed race young lady with a Ghanese dad and a German mother who grew up in Freiburg though visited her dad's native Accra in Ghana while she was still in her infancy, not remebering much of it apart from all the typical African dust and hectic traffic...

As my latest coucsurfer she was really impressed with the walls of my two room apartment here in Amsterdam West, or at least with all the colorful home made art covering the old brick stone walls that constitute Die Mauer of this crappy ancient house I live in...needless to say that the portrait was free of charge...

Valentina's life philosophy is "Don't Worry Be Happy"!!!

I enjoyed your stay in my house, my dear...always feel welcome next time around I would say...

No comments: