Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Erik Tang from Quito, Ecuador

Amsterdam, 04 May 2011.

With a black Ecuadorian father and a chinese mother - wherever that weird mix got its origin from I forgot to ask him - dressed in his 800 dollar Armani suit and his outstanding ears, Erik reminded me a bit of Barrack Obama who is presently celebrating the biggest event in his life...

Three games and 5 Euro tip for looking after his backpack while he visited the Anne Frank House as well as telling me his life story waiting patiently for me to do his portrait...

The owner of several Chinese restaurants in Paris and his native Quito, his youth in Otavalo - a small Indio village south of Quito - and his frequent trips across Europe and South America...

Whatever, your stories where boring but thanks for buying my games and for posing, Mi Amigo Erik Tang De Ecuador... 

No comments: