Friday, May 20, 2011

Phom Tilak Gail from Krung Thep


Unlike the major part of the Hot mommas I met during my frequent trips to Pattaya, that Farang male party place only two hours by bus east of Bangkok, Gail is from Krung Thep instead of these poor under-educated poor creatues of the Thai nightlife who mostly originate from the impoverished northern provinces in King Bhumipol Asian kingdom, reasonably well educated and in the possession of a three bedroom apartment in Thailand's capital...

No Thai hubbie and five kids with her teenage lover forced her to walk Pattaya's boulevard - just like so many of her Thai female contemporaries - in search of h*rny Farang males with fat well groomed beer bellies and even fatter wallets - who am I to question the actions of a God - Kop Khun Mahk and I need Beaucoup de Baht for my prodigy...maybe some more for my cash flow problem in the making...

Anyway, back to Gail who I first met four, maybe five years ago, her arm in a massive plaster cast due to "me fell off motorbike taxi while Mau - and was therefore unable to get her daily bread together tough like any other Thai in distress, always beaming enormous smiles at me...I supported her until it was back to business, back to soliciting days for her, back to the heavy weight of hairy, fat and sweaty Farang male bodies coupling with her in exchange for a few hundert Thai Baht, the alcohol drenched breath lingering in her Asian nostrils for hours afterwards...
 The friendship stayed with Gail coming over to my New Star Guesthouse room often, big bottles of Hong Thong whisky and bags of ice, American Coca Cola and Thai Red Bull to spice this liquid concoction up a bit - not a combination to recomment, take it from me, unless you are in love with massive hangovers Le Jour Prochain...

Thanks for the countless posing sessions in my New Star room, the horrible hangovers, and the great frienship Phom Tilak Gail frrom Krung Thep...   

No comments: