Friday, May 6, 2011

Melissa Di Milano

"Io Sono Melissa Di Milano", this Italian lady told me while I did my little Mandala story in Italiano...La Forma Inniale, Il Sole, La Farafala, Il Mondo Etc...realising that over the years of selling my funny little games in the streets of the world I have memorised my little Mandala sales story in quite a number of languages, believing it makes my international list of customers feel more at ease being adressed in their own tongue while holidaying in far-away countries, strolling the streets of unknown foreign capitals..works too considering I have sold every Mandala game I ever made!!!

Anyway, back to signorina Melissa Di Napoli, La Gran Cità Italiana, the owner of a hair salon and a first timer to my beloved Amsterdam, 28 years old and just seperated from her signorito as she called her ex-husband, facing the world on her own after nearly ten years of marriage...her first time abroad and on her own...

Two games she wanted for her two Cugini back in Milano, the two sons of her three years older Sorella, her sister in Italiano...I charged her seven Euro and five minutes of her time for this portrait...

Thanks for posing, Melissa... and for buying my Games...

No comments: