Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Madame Stoeptegel ( part three )

Amsterdam, 11 May 2011.

Found this sketch the other day of Madame Stoeptegel aka Tui aka Miss Heineken...well, I did several sketches of her, quite a few modelling session in my room with this volatile Asian Hot Momma posing for me in the nude, big bottles of Chang and ashtrays full with Burmese sigars her only vices when she was with me...

Though I have to admit quite a few of my friends where scared out of their Farang heads of her...

Like Kees who got "send" away from his Dutch Bench, "I have been sitting here for 15 years already", he protested. Tui's respond was a serious attempt to smash his Dutch Farang head in with her favourite weapon, her Stoeptegel...Kees took the warning to heart!!!

Ronny from Belgium who we call Rambo despite his diminutive skinny body and who was called Baby Man by Tui who didn't like his piercing eyes, "his eyes are like Indian arrows going through my Chai", she would tell me adding "one day I will take them out of his sockets"....

I guess I could bring forward another bunch of examples but let it suffice to say she deserved her Nick!!!

No comments: