Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mai Suparb on the early sunday morning

Amsterdam,

Ding Dong it goes inside my Farang mind which at this early sunday morning is still in far-away Thailand, remembering my last week with Nong spending our evening at the Suzie Wong Bar in Soi Cowboy...and that just a small month ago...

Ding Dong it goes again bringing me back to the present where I am in my own street unlocking my bicycle, tying my black with silver banded suitcase to the back of my Giant mountain bike, as always looking forward to another sunny day out at the Anne Frank House, facing the queue of international tourists waiting patiently for their turn to experience the emotional feelings being release while wandering through the world famous Achterhuis, The Dagboek pages of a Jewish girl in hiding from the horrors of the German gas chambers in Poland being devoured while the Dutch sun beams down on foreign heads...

Ding Dong it goes again inside my Amsterdam skull like the impersonation of a modified doorbell...not that I need to look up from unlocking my bike...I know by instinct what this Ding Dong shit is warning me off...Rob, raggedly dressed, big badly looked after horse teeth flashing, pieces of tabbaco stuck between them, the smell of stale beer coming out of the slimy gab that is his mouth, entering my nostrils, making me feel like puking, big unhealthy drops of sweat rolling down his forhead, betraying me the enormous amount of beer that went down his throat last night...

I don't need to know what is up, I don't need to know he has had my house under constant surveilance all morning...I don't need the wondrous chemicals inside my gray brain mass to be released, reminding me off the countless other times, similar to today's early sunday morning...Mai Suparb on the early sunday morning...it is a reddish ten Euro note he is after, a spliff from La Republica coffee shop in the Staatslieden Buurt, a bunch of cheap pilsener, luke warm and all that from the Appie Heyn supermarket...

Shit three times in a row, whish I was back in King Bhumipol's Asian realm!!!

No comments: