Monday, April 26, 2010

The roles of male and female

Holland, Amsterdam,
26-04-2010.

My artwork is devoid of any financial gain, just a lot of work making it and even more work uploading it to the Sacred Internet, a world-wide gallery free of charge, open to a world-wide public. To hell and beyond what the world might think, opine and insult what comes out of my alcohol destroyed gray brain mass.

An expensive joint to stimulate neurons ruling the artistic part of my crazy mental processes, a river of Mekhong Thai whiskey to get myself to that other realm where everything looks benign but colorfull, where everything is in favor of me, peacefull and not opposing my life style and my actions, glamoring my artistic abilities...

It is one of these days where I wake up alone in my house after a whole night of boozing downtown in various tourist bars looking for female backpackers from the other side of Mother Earth, travelling ladies willing to meet local men the way the Hot Mommas in Thailand were mere weeks ago but inside my head already a life time away from present time...

Some young chick from The States or a plain blond from Skandinavia to help me through my lonely nights here in my house in Amsterdam, or spend the night in their hotel room for all I care..just plain and simple a female body in the bed to wake up to...

But no, I wake up alone in my house, a splitting head ache telling me that last glass of RED WINE - or was it a whole bottle? - was the one that did me in...no female warm body, no soft snoring, a slight push during the night when the lady in question turns to her other side, no nail polished hand groping for my malehood, the owner hoping for sex before breakfast...

Instead I spend the better part of the day nursing my hangover, no Anne Frank House selling Games, making money for my next trip to that mystic place at the other side of the planet where the roles of male and female are reversed with Hot Mommas knocking on my door at all time s of the day and night hoping to explore the boundaries of my wallet...

No comments: