Sunday, April 25, 2010

Three Thai beauties and a raving drunk

Holland, Amsterdam,
25-04-2010.

I feel a certain tension inside my head, the chaotic experiences of the reality of my latest trip to Thailand, trying to find the boundaries of a fucked-up alcohol addicted Farang male moving around an Asian realm that is mystic and mysterious to any given Western trained mind but a heaven for those of us, Farang males, who have dough in the pocket, money in the wallet...

Sex and booze is everywhere and at reduced prices, better quality sex for money than in ancient Europe where the whores treat you for what you are, the loser that has no wife or girlfriend to take care of you, the stupid Borracho who carries his hard earned Dinero to the women of the night...instead Thailand offers a whole army of undereducated, impoveriched pretty females who are willing to fullfill you wildest fantasies, sexual wed dreams turning into real orgies at bargain prices...no wonder so many Farang males keep coming back to the Land of the Smile, small miracle that so many sex starved white men go to extremes to be able to spend as much time as possible in Thailand's sex paradises like Patong Beach on Phuket, Shukumvit Road in Bangkok or nearby Pattaya to name just a few...

Words and images of Thailand race through my mind while I try hard to sell my games to three Spanish speaking beauties from Bhumipol's kingdom but being disturbed by the arrival of a very angry Rob who has no eye for these pretty Tilacs from the East, way to fucked-up with his latest fisticuffs in the park, more excitement among the Brotherhood of Westerpark Drunks and a worked-up Rob cycling like mad to my Plekkie at the tourist Hot Spot, The Anne Frank House, disturbing my good mood and my plans to ask at least one of these Thai ladies out for dinner tonight...hell in heaven I was seriously considering taking them all three out to the Kam-Yin downtown but this unshaven raving drunk does a good job scaring them off...

At least I sold nine games today after several days of real meagre Mandala business...maybe I should just save this money up for my next stint in Sex-Aplenty-Pattaya...get the notorious Knock-Knock-Knock on my New Star room again at all times of the day and night...

No comments: