Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The final destination of a Hot Momma

Holland, Amsterdam,
13-04-2010.

Not even back a full week from my three months sojourn in the a dying king's realm, a king who is pining away while his followers are slashing it out in the streets of his beloved Bangkok, 21 dead and several hunderd wounded has resulted in an uneasy truce...or so it seems from my present location...

Off course I follow the going-ons minutely while I still have some sort of normalcy left in my Amsterdam life, no control over the events that always befall me in this ancient city where once old masters like Rembrant and Van Meer walked the cobble-stone streets and which nowadays has become my personal kingdom, cycling every day to the tourist hotspot numero uno, the Anne Frank House where my artwork is on display in some of the tourist shops around the Westerchurch, where I sell my funny little Mandala games in front of the notoriously long queue of Anne Frank devotees, people who have come from all over the world to see "my" city, who are willing to wait for hours outside the Anne Frank House - never mind the rain or maybe good sunshine, to get emotionally wrought-up by the sad story of that poor jewish girl who brought it all out to the world by keeping a diary...

To bad all these Hot Mommas who I hung out with mere days ago, are of poor decent, hardly any education when you are female and coming from a backward Isan village, have to sell your body in the Farang popular tourist resorts like Pattaya, Patong or maybe a quick detour to Shukumvit Road in Bangkok...

I am sure such a dairy would sell well though I ain't too sure wether or not people will line up in the Bangkok heat outside the GoGo bar where her body was on sale...maybe a short walk down Pattaya's boulevard where she spent the latter days of her Putaza carreer slowly pining away from a number of STD related infections, still sitting on a Farang's motorbike on the way to the all-time favorite shorttime hotel called the PS Guest House though, still having to make the dough to make ends meet despite her shitty physical condition...

Maybe a quick vist to the local Wat in Patong where our little heroine and numerous other Hot Mommas´ final destination played out in the form of a Thai creamation, no relatives or fat-bellied customers - the latter ones were probably getting themselves smashing drunk on cheap and ice-cold Chang in a local bar most likely unaware of a Female version of the ever popular `Baby, Light My Fire´ though a few old ladies of the night, former colleagues might attend the sorry affair...

Me...I wasn´t even aware of her crazy excistence...so sorry you poor creature of the night...dedicated to Miss Ohn

No comments: