Saturday, April 3, 2010

Female hardship

Thailand, Pattaya,
03-04-2010.

The ladies on the boulevard are slowly getting hungry due to a serious lack of Farang clientele, with even those that hate my guts and will normally poke their tongue at me - something by the way I consider extremely funny and always produces a big smile underneath my big Farang nose, much to the annoyance of the aforementioned Hot Moomas, no free cold Leo to be gotten there though - will now actively pursue me...

For the old hand Farang population to Pattaya this is their golden time of year though...after all in the Land of the Blind One-eye is king which in this little male kingdom in Southeast Asia basically means they are the ones with the much needed cash in the Farang shorts - and something else as well packed in that garment, something that needs daily relieve by expert female atenttion that in these times of financial female hardship is easy to get...

Shoulder to shoulder they go on their popular platform shoes, empty wallets and perpired bodies but no time or dough to go back to their little rooms - even the 20 Baht for the motorbike taxi is difficult to get by - money needs to be made, no time to waste...the 14.00 h. to 17.00 h tradional break for many of these poor creatures of the night, a couple of hour back in their room for a much needed shower, a couple of hours of sleep during the heat of the day, a much wanted change of clothes...well, forget it...there might very well be a hot and h*rny Farang male about, a foreign male, old and cripled, fat bellied and only willing to depart with maybe 200/300 Baht but oh so needed for that empty wallet, that starving Hot Momma's belly...

Even the Ting-Tong Painter from Holland - crazy Moi - has stopped his daily afternoon painting sessions due to a serious painter's bloque or maybe just a dose of disinterest, getting tired of these Hot Momma invasions to my room, taking over the place as though it is they who rule the house, running off with my artwork even before I can even make a decent digital picture of it, empty walls stealing my inspiration, reducing me to yet another Cheap Charley old hand more in the mood for the usual evening chats with my Dutch contemparies on the Dutch Bench, all night drinking sessions in front of my hotel watching the going-ons in the Soi and the ocassional walk back to the boulevard for another Burmese sigar and a cold Ancha...but not all that keen on a Hot Momma rubbing her cr*tch up and down my knee, making soft-spoken sluty promises in my ear with their hot breath...absolutely unwanted hot and sweaty s*xercize...it just isn't in my vocabulary these days...

I don't even want to find a female body next to me in my room when next morning I wake up nursing a Ancha-induced hangover and yet again having ignored the nightly Knock-Knock-Knock on my door which in these days of bad and poor Hot Momma business, has become more and more persisitent...no big surprise there I presume but than I ain't the bloody Good Samatarian...just another Farang lost in Asia and soon to be back home....

No comments: