Saturday, April 10, 2010

Full wallets and even fuller balls


Holland, Amsterdam,
10-04-2010.

Am I God's creation or just the end result - so far anyway - of an evolutionary progress, maybe one that is still in full throttle and is unpredictible in its outcome. If the latter is true then my actions don't bother much one way or an other...pretty much a waste of energy trying to cope with a mis-guided guilt complex about my sexual escapades with Thai Hot Mommas these last three months...no way I have to feel compassion with their wretched lives and the hardship they face trying to make a living, provide for the two or three babies back in their home village in the faraway Isan, selling their nubile bodies to Farang drunks from even further away Farang lands that they have very little knowledge about coming from undereducated families and never having had much of schooling themselves, sitting on Pattaya's boulevard with Theach-Yourself-English booklets that come at 40 Baht solo...

However if God is no myth but some sort of conceptual being inside the human mind that will turn out to be very real to whatever is left of my inmortal soul once my corporate body has turned to ashes due to cremation or else has rotten away in some nameless grave..well, yeah I admit I will have a serious problem on my hands then having to face a higher judge, having to try to convince something as incomprehensible as a God that my actions in this chaotic life of mine were merely inspired by the instincts He gave me, the instinct to procreate, the instinct to inpregnate as many females as possible no matter what the cost - forget about STDs or the HIV virus - just bang away as much as humanly possible...

Yeah, try to tell that to the catolic God who bans his followers from sex with multible partners, who wants his closer intimici like priests, nuns, freres, cardinals, and even the pope hgimself to stay loyal to him by abstaining from the physical pleasures of sex, a vow of abstinence for the faithfull who probably than will turn to pheadophily from pure physical and mental frustation...hard job I will have got on my hands after death me thinks....

Try to convince Lord Buddha who is rumoured to frown on paid sex though He himself lived the life of the fruitfull before finding his way to enlightenment after a prolonged period of meditation...yeah, well, not much of compassion or understanding there after all my non-marital affairs with his female faithfull followers in one of his more devoted realms - we are talking Thailand here in case that was unclear to you...

And what about the Islam God called Allah...don't wanna even go there...maybe something like InshAllah and lets leave it at that...

Once again I find myself in front of the Anne Frank House, sun in my face, tourist people all around me speaking a multitute of languages and once I get my mind back to working order, no more pondering about the sins in my life and the heavy price I might well have to pay when my demise is done and real, I start selling my games, more dough to commit sins in the Land of the Holy Thais and their semi-nymphomanic army of Hot Mommas, more Baht for hungry ladies of the night willing to satisfy oversexed Farang males with full wallets and even fuller balls...

No comments: