Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Miss Fohn's story

Thailand, Pattaya,
10-02-2010.

One of my favorite places for people watching must be in front of my hotel late at night, smoking one of these smelly dark green colored Burmese sigars - often used as an offering for the Phra Phum at one of the many sprit houses that can be seen all over King Bhumipol's mystic kingdom - a Leo beer still bubbling deliciously on my tongue cold and ready for the drinking, watching all the crazy madness Pattaya has to offer...

Not all that unusual I get Miss Fohn's Luuk Chay pushed into my arms, "You look baby me, little bit maybe one hour", and off she is this twenty-four year old Hot Momma who does her business hard and with determination right in front of my hotel leaving me or the receptionist ladies to look after her nearly three month old baby while she is off f*rnicating one or more of her many Farang customers...

I remember her from last year making several paintings of her in the nude, an extremely beautiful young lady but even in her early adulthood hopelessly addicted to these little red pills - Ya Ba you know - telling me during one of the numerous modelling sessions about her life as a Hot Momma, her experiences with farang p*nters and how once a month she would be off to Pattaya Hospital for an No-Baby-injection in her bum though I had no doubt she would forget her appointment more often that not...nor could I be bothered to explain the dangers of STDs, AIDS and the like...they"ll go about things their own way whatever may come with Ya Ba doing a serious Choi Choi number on their under-educated Asian brains...

So here I am once again holding another small little victim of Thailand's notorious s*x industry in my arms feeding him a bottle of milk and being captivated by his big blue shiners while Mum is out with two half drunk and h*rny like hell young Englsih lads doing her "thing"...and that at 01.20 h. of the early morning. Wasn't I supposed to be in bed and sleeping, getting rested for tomorrow's fishing trip out at sea...

I have no doubt that Miss Fohn's beuatiful body and face will twenty years into the process be ravaged by way too much Chang, Ya Ba, STDs, AIDS and whatever more develish sh*t you may conjure up...

But then such is the life of a Thai Hot Momma...I see them on the boulevard every day, once eons ago a vixen lithe and hard looking body, faces like cut out of a glamour magazine but by now physical wrecks and brain cells that have become extinct even before the tested-to-the-limit body has time to give it one final spasm and pass on to the Hot Momma Nirvana...

No comments: