Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finding Moo on the boulevard

Thailand, Pattaya,
02-02-2010.

These are hard days wrestling with the demons caused by two days of abstinence from King Alcohol's sybiotic interests in poor me, I allowed this all-powerfull drug into my system a long time ago and by now it has come to possess a great chunk of it, nipping away at my nerve ends, even the bottles of shampoo and mouth wash in my bathroom cocnstantly reminding me of its strong and mysterious hold over me...

Not that I consciously decided overnight to give up the delicious taste of Leo on my tongue during a hot and sunny day in Pattaya - of all places...

Was it Nong's little social visit a few days ago, or maybe the unexpected disapperance of the Lord buddha painting taped to my door, so painstakingly done, brush stroke by carefull brush stroke the night Nong left me - sh*t three times in a row I didn't even make a photo of this Holy image...

More likely my sudden abstinence came about when I found poor Moo asleep on a dirty piece of card board in front of the 7/Eleven the next morning early sun up, taking her back to my room and holding her thin frele body in my arms while it was rocked to and fro by uncontrolable fits of coughing, trying to excuse herself in between in Thai "Chai Toht, Hans, me so sorry...

In my mind's eye I could see her out there only moments before, her sick and ravished body stretched out on that dirty piece of card board, half drunk Farangs with their Hot momma girl-friends on their way home after a night of boozing, so touching to my Farang mind, feelings of guild and sorrow pulsing through my veins...

Whispering all day in her fitfull sleep while I watch TV, about her German Tilak Joseph and her two kids, one of them having beautifull chromium eyes...

No more Joseph these days, I don't even wanna go there...Poor Moo has been working the game for years, the men who used her services, abused her petite body never bothering to look back at all. I am reasonably sure crazy Josepgh's body has been burned at a local prison crematorium, a Wad for the inmates at the notorious Yard Lao prison near Bangkok...

Yeah, are you up there in the dope pusher's version of heaven, Joseph, watching your old lady, the Mum of your offspring sweating away on my matrass, her upper legs so thin I could quite easily span them with my big Farang claws...Yeah, that was a really clever thing you did there, you stupid German f*ck, trying to get all that dope back to your native Koln/Germany, back to the Land of the Sauerkraut und Bratwurst people, wanting to make a bundle and stay Thailand long time...bet ya the outcome was slightly different from waht you expected...

Look at your lady now, her body eaten away by countless STDs, HIV doing a serious number on her, an embarsment to the Pattaya s*x industry, being chased off by the police all the time, refused entry back to her native village near Buriram, not making any more Bhat with endless shorttimes...yeah, you should really be proud, mein Freund aus Deutschland wherever you are thee days

No comments: