Sunday, March 8, 2009

A nightly vist by a mentally fucked-up Miss Guan


Thailand, Pattaya.

It is 04.00 h. in the morning and I am deep asleep holding a softly snoring Moo in a tight embrace when the knock-knock-knock on my door starts. Soft groaning emerging from the other side of the door, a stammering voice "I want my Buddha back, Hans!", I don't need to make any second guess about the female identity of the person at the other side of my door.....Miss Guan of course, totally of her head no doubt on cheap Moonshine whiskey and way too much Yaa-Baa in her fucked-up mind.

Moo seems to know what and who too waking and telling me "too much smoke and whiskey, crazy old lady", adding in a semi-screaming voice "matta lai?" plus a whole lot more Laotian accented Thai that is way beyond my limited Thai understanding.

With the persistent whining and knocking continueing she jumps out of the bed not bothering to cover her beautifull naked body with one of these hotel provided orange colored towels, storms to the door and within mere seconds a big heavy arguements is in full swing between these two Hot Mommas. Pushing and shoving and angry feminine voices which I try hard to ignore.

When eventually Miss Guan is gone, another mental victim of the Thai sex industry, and a seriously still stark naked Moo returns to bed way to work up to fall back to sleep, I decide A good number one sex session might calm her down and exhaust her enough to get back into the arms of Lord morpheus.

In the morning walking down the boulevard still quite amused in a starnge sort of way, I see a heavily tattood Japanese walking in my direction whom I instantly recognise from a life size photo behind Mike's Shopping Hall in front of one of the Tattoo shops. His head might have been scissored out of that pic. but the tattoos on his upper body are a dead give away.

Walking past him I quickly and quite openly check his finger tips with furtive glances of my farang blue eyes and YES....one of his pinkies is missing a few digits. The man is Yacuza, Japanese Maffia.

I always thought the tattoo stuff and the missing finger digit stories where actually a myth brought into the world by the American movie industry. Well think again mate.

No comments: