Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My second day in Pattaya and I have been laid two time already!!!

Thailand, Pattaya.

A twenty hour train trip all the way from Penang in Malaysia up to Krung Thep/Bangkok brought me within a few hours from Pattaya by airco minbus though I opted to stay overnight in Bangkok.

Only the second time in over two dozen trip to The Land of the Smile that I travelled by train but despite a weird incident during the night, I might very well consider the comfort of a sleeper on the Thai railways over the so-called VIP airco buses with their reclining seats and young farang couples making out on the small little cubicle that is the bus,s toilet when the lights go out and the onboard TV stops blaring away showing American Hollywood movies and locally produced Thai dramas.

Within hours after arriving - needless to say I checked in at my old favourite in Soi Hony-Inn, the New Star Guesthouse - I met my old ladyfriend Dang who instandly did her best to for an invite to my room later during the night and actually showing up at my door, make up on her face and dressed in a fresh set of clothes, feminine perfume and an empty purse, ready for a short-time that set me back 500 Thai baht.

With Dang out of the way and a used condom in my garbage can, empty balls but still horny I wandered around the boulevard feeling strangely at home in this Southeast Asian male kingdom, Hot Mommas shoulder to shoulder populating the stone benches shooting me lustfull smiles full with promises, "me like go with you, sexy man" rings in my farang ears while I wander up and down every so often sitting down to work on a cold alumium can of Leo beer.

Again I see a familiar face - small wonder there after all the "love affairs" I been through over the long years of coming back and yet back again to Pattaya.
I is Guan, the nutty and down and out Hot Momma I was with a few times 6 weeks ago when I started this trip.

She is collecting empty beer bottles and thereby betraying to me she is in a serious need of money - no money no honey as they say in this part of the world. I have no doubt she is once again sleeping on the beach short of customers and short of Thai baht.

In the end she spents the night in my room horny like hell and unable to sleep, a clear sign she is off her head on YaaBaa.

My second day in Pattaya and I have been laid two time already!!!

No comments: